Scrambled eggs are one of everyone's favorite dishes. In addition to being economical, it is a versatile dish that can be consumed at any time, for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner, and that can be accompanied by toast, rice, or some vegetables.
Thinking about it, we have selected and prepared the best recipe for scrambled eggs. They will be fluffy, light, rich, and perfect! A simple, easy and quick recipe to make. Children, pregnant women, and everyone will love it. Enjoy your meal!
- The first thing is to separate the yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites, lightly.
- Put the butter or oil in the pan (better the non-stick ones) and bring it to low heat.
- Pour the egg whites into the pan and stir constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When the whites start to set, add the yolks, mix everything well and continue stirring until you see that they are done.
- Remove the pan from the heat, season the eggs, put a teaspoon of butter and serve immediately.
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- Salt to taste
- Tips: use anti-stick pan and wooden spoon. Usually lay 2 eggs per person.
We hope you like it!
You can read more articles similar to Scrambled eggs. The best and richest recipe for children, in the Eggs category on site.