We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Soccer is a very beneficial and popular sport among children and parents. It can also be the inspiration to make this recipe for children as a gift on Father's Day, a birthday or any party. Simple and fluffy homemade chocolate cupcakes that children can decorate with more chocolate, giving free rein to their imagination. Great fun for kids and a unique gift for dads.
- 120 gr. Of flour
- 145 gr. of sugar
- 125 gr. butter or margarine
- 150 gr. cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 70 ml. milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr. of dark chocolate and 100 gr. of white
- 50 ml. cream
- 240 gr. icing sugar
1. Sift the flour with the yeast and the cocoa in a pole. We can also add a teaspoon of vanilla sugar.
2. Beat the butter or margarine (at room temperature) with the sugar, until it forms a creamy paste. Add the eggs one by one, beating until just combined before adding the next.
3. Pour a third of the flour into the previous mixture and beat it. Add the milk and the rest of the flour, stirring well. To make it smoother, it can be passed through the mixer.
4. Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Fill the cupcake capsules up to 2/3 full. Bake for about 20 minutes, until when poked with a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Melt white chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. Beat 250 gr. of butter or margarine with 240 gr. of icing sugar to form a cream. Add the white chocolate and coat the muffins.
6. Put the dark chocolate in a double boiler with the cream, stir until it melts and is smooth. Put it in a pastry bag with a fine tip and decorate the muffins. Make a pentagon in the center, make lines from each vertex and complete with triangles in each of the corners.
Here you have other recipes for Father's Day, and also children's recipes for muffins, cupcakes and muffins.
You can read more articles similar to Soccer ball cupcakes for dad, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.